NEW YORK, NY—January 12, 2021—LoanStreet Inc. is pleased to announce that it will soon release its enhancements to its participation analytics solution, designed to provide clients with holistic and accessible tools for assessing their loan participations program. The new features will provide users with critical insights into the structure and composition of their loan participations program; additional features enabling more analysis will be steadily rolled out over the coming year. LoanStreet will host a webinar to demonstrate these enhancements on January 25th at 2:00 PM Eastern Time. We encourage both existing clients and potential new users to attend.
Click here to register to attend.
“Market participants need analytics solutions that provide them with a real-time understanding of their participation portfolio, enabling them to take action and optimize their balance sheet. Our analytics solution provides these real-time insights and drives better participation results,” Ian Lampl, CEO of LoanStreet, said. “With over 1,200 financial institutions on LoanStreet, the combination of our market infrastructure for transactions and reporting, combined with our post-trade analytics, creates a new frontier for managing loan portfolios.”
LoanStreet’s analytics solution features will include:
- A Comprehensive Perspective on Your Loan Participations Portfolio – a full suite of analytics for your entire portfolio of active loans on LoanStreet, whether purchased or sold.
- Filtering By Multiple Criteria – filter by asset class or geography, and drill down into the details of any subset of loans you choose.
- Dual Analytics – choose any two metrics and examine how they interact in your portfolio – either currently, through a heat map, or historically, through a trends chart.
- Available metrics include coupon, credit score, LTV, remaining term, delinquency rate, DTI, and charge-off rate.
- Current and Historical Analytics – quickly see how your overall portfolio stands, or see how it has changed over time as a result of purchases, sales, loan amortization, and loan default.
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM Eastern Time
About LoanStreet Inc.
LoanStreet is the first fully-integrated, online platform that streamlines the process of sharing, managing, and originating loans for credit unions, banks, and direct lenders. LoanStreet was founded in 2013 with the mission to create a more efficient, transparent, and robust way of administrating loans and connecting the lending market. LoanStreet’s nationwide network of hundreds of financial institutions gives lenders the ability to profit and grow by combining technology and dedicated expertise to mitigate the constraints otherwise caused by geography, size, or concentration limits. Over 1,200 financial institutions now use LoanStreet’s software solution to successfully do business with each other and maximize the potential of their respective organizations. LoanStreet was co-founded by Ian Lampl, former Deputy Chief Counsel for TARP, following the financial crisis to meet the acute need he saw for a standardized and automated loan sharing platform.