A marketplace built for efficiency
LoanStreet provides unparalleled access to a broad loan sharing network of financial institutions. With nationwide coverage, diverse offerings and unique market intelligence, you can build and scale your loan participation program by leveraging our technology platform and capital markets expertise. Buying, selling and managing loans has never been easier.
Driven by our industry expertise, LoanStreet delivers modern solutions, such as pricing analysis, standard agreements, online indications of interest, in-app due diligence and efficient post-trade workflows, to help solve traditional loan trading challenges.
Support for these asset classes and more:
The widest offering of loans available
The LoanStreet Marketplace is the leading loan participation platform where balance sheet managers can view, buy and sell consumer loan pools and commercial loans, providing exceptional options for reducing concentrations and improving diversification by geography, credit quality and asset class. With new loans coming online regularly, you can quickly find what you need to scale your loan participation portfolio and diversify your balance sheet.
Smooth, transparent transactions
LoanStreet leverages a standard agreement – now, the most widely-used agreement in the industry – across all trades, significantly reducing the time spent negotiating contracts and allowing deals to close in days, rather than weeks or months. From deal discovery, to pre-sale due diligence, deal closing, post-closing reporting and analytics, our platform streamlines the entire process so you can stay focused on executing your portfolio strategy.
Your capital markets strategic partner
With decades of capital markets experience, LoanStreet’s Trading & Execution team can help you achieve your balance sheet goals by:
- Creating the best pools for your needs as a seller, whether you are looking to maximize proceeds, gain on sale or something else.
- Providing best pricing. With our fingers on the market’s pulse, we know where yields need to be.
- Matching buyers and sellers of every loan product, allowing you to sell what you want and buy what you need.
- Creating bespoke opportunities via Reverse Inquiry, leveraging our network of sellers to create a custom participation pool suited to your balance sheet’s needs.
- Structuring financial solutions between LoanStreet’s users and non-bank originators, asset managers and insurance companies.
- Digging deep into data to evaluate how your loans are performing.
Drive your own loan trading strategy
By utilizing the LoanStreet Marketplace, you gain access to:
More about the LoanStreet platform
Join the LoanStreet Network
Joining the platform is free and carries no obligation.
Get in touch with us today to schedule a product demonstration.
Join the LoanStreet Network
Joining the platform is free and carries no obligation. Get in touch with us today to schedule a product demonstration.